Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Class Zoom

 In the morning At 9:00 Me, My teacher And My class got in a zoom call we Started of Talking About our day and than we went on this writing test we had to write the words that were shown on The site there Was a little writing bar where you can write all of those words and you have to write as quick as you can and work as hard as you can after that we did another talk with some 'Class Mates' messing around in the chat sending links And stuff. but than after the break we went on to a doc doing work.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Patariki. Nice to see you in the Google Meets last week. Hope you have a good week this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patariki

    Your meets are early! I dint know how many of them I would make!

    That sounds like a cool test! Was it hard? How did you do in it? Was everyone doing the same test?

    I’m glad you got time to catch up with everyone.. and thank you for sharing in your blog! Be careful of those sneaky capitals that pop up in the middle of the sentence!

    Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Patariki,

    It's great to see you blogging. I've been wondering what you have been up to.
    What kind of links were they sending?

    Marleen has some great advice. I wonder if you can reread and add full stops?

    Looking forward to the next blog post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it pata SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT SO MUCH THC FOR TELLING US

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice Patariki was I in the meet?because I never saw you in the google meet and I really like how you discribed how the google meet was done.

    ReplyDelete